PRO Boxing Rings Made in U.S.A.
100% Steel frame construction.
- 4"x4" - 1/4-inch wall tubing corner posts with 1/2-inch plate base.
- 3" steel I-beams for the floorboard supports.
- 4" C-Channel for perimeter supports.
- 5" steel I-Beam for the center support.
Slotted, quick-connection design.
-The frame assembles and disassembles without needing to remove or install bolts.
- Ring design ensures 100% square structure when assembled.
- Eliminates need for adjustment or alteration to satisfy operational needs.
- Can be assembled/disassembled in about 2 hours with a team of 1-3 people.
- No piece longer than 12 feet for ease of transport and assembly.
Ring canvas nylon strap reinforced edges to prevent tearing.
- Available in White Duck canvas (standard) or cleanable vinyl-coated canvas.
- Heavy-duty shell for durability and cleanliness.
Meets or exceeds all USA Boxing and AIBA boxing rules.
Powder coated steel for scratch resistance and durability Plywood flooring: (2) 3/4-inch overlapping layers ensures smooth, flat, quit surface
USA Boxing and AIBA approved 1-inch thick foam padding.
Natural ring canvas with perimeter grommets
Corner cushion set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Ring rope set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Turnbuckles with protective padding
8 spacer ties for ropes
2 corner stools
3 heavy-duty ring stairs to meet USA Boxing and AIBA competition regulations.